Why use Air Taxi services?
Compare to flying from major hubs with the airlines:
- no wasted time: we will meet you 10min before departure time, and will not leave without you if you are late... no hassles, no lines, and comfortable seating .
You will save several hours on a day-trip compared to the airlines, for intermediate distances. Maximize your day and be back home for dinner.
- flexibility: we'll work with your schedule and trips with multiple locations within a day can be planned as easy as 123.
- more than 5,000 U.S airports are accessible. That's quite more than the hundred airports served by the airlines, so you get where you need to go, not to a pre-defined hub. Most generally parking is available within walking distance and free.
- no hassles at the airport: We will check all passengers ID, but will not put you through an X-ray machine, and you get to keep your shoes on!
Of course, if you need to reach a larger airport for a flight connection for example, we can also take you there.
Why Harvard Air Taxi?
Best value for 1 to 4 passengers traveling by air taxi, for a day-trip or a two-day trip. Of course we will be happy to accomodate more complex trip requirements, anywhere in the lower 48 or Canada.
Here is a list of sample prices for selected destinations.
We offer customized services , here is a list of ideas to trigger your imagination:
- romantic getaway for two on an island
- take a business partner or client to a golf or a dinner on the Vineyard (and avoid hotel overnight costs)
- Scenic flight along the Cape, from Provincetown to Hyannis (can be combined with previous idea)
- scenic flight to enjoy the Fall Foliage (typically 40 min, and we can get you to a specific point if you want)
- take your family to visit colleges and save hours of driving and overnight expenses
- pet-friendly service (with properly secured animals)
- urgent delivery of small cargo (next day delivery by morning when you missed the last pickup time)
Please let us know what you would like to do, and we would love to put a smile on your face :)